1. Simple Lever-Action Drag control will give you a wide range of stable drag adjustments.
2. On-Off Winding switch to pump your catch.
3. The Auto Winding switch to relax your arms.
4. The unique Miya Level Winding mechanism to keep your line evenly on the spool.
5. The Variable Speed Control dial to reel your catch in just the right speed.
6. The Line Counter to tell you how far your line is out by the revolution of the spool.
7. The Speed Indicator to indicate the position of the winding speed.
8. Automatic Zero Stop to keep your line from running through the guide (automatically stops winding when the counter reaches "000")
9. The Battery Indicator will show if your batter power is sufficient or not.
10. For the big catch, the Override Handle will enable you to add more winding power as needed.
11. Large LCD display.
12. The Direction of spool turning. It is simple to operate and will fill your sack in no time without tiring your arms.
13. Depth Memory to recall your last drop. The bait will sink down to the same spot every time to the set memory until you reprogram it to a new depth memory.
Who Should use Miya Epoch Reels?
Over the years, thousands of Miya Epoch electronic fishing reels has been sold to sport and commercial fishermen all over the world. They're used for trolling, jigging, and bottom fishing for marlin, tuna, cod, albacore, yellowtail, and every fish imaginable. Their popularity keeps growing by word-of-mouth, and a larger percentage of our reel owners come back to purchase a second or third reel for their boats. Now, with the availability of a compact portable battery pack, the thousands of fishermen who fish the open party boats can also use electric reels because they bring their power with them. The battery packs provide complete mobility, and the electric reels are so much more productive that they fill your fish sack in no time. Electric reels are fun and productive for everyone. Just ask someone who owns one.
Operates by D.C. 12 volt motor, LED Counter, Variable winding speed, 3-ways winding system with override handle.
Command X Power Supply
The CommandX series reels operate by a 12 volt portable battery. There are many brands like DieHard, Douglas, Eco-Charge, Marine Pro, and Vector which can be easily found online or at most major hardware stores. We recommend searching online or going to stores such as Costco, Lowes, Home Depot, Sears and Target. Just make sure that the battery can be used by attaching two alligator clamps and we recommend at least 20 A.H.